As a busy entrepreneur, I have started three successful businesses, and driven across the country to Montana, all by myself, a feat I never thought was possible. I am a businesswoman, a consultant, a confidant, a teacher, a coach, a wife, a mother and a community volunteer. I have always been a passionate person about not only self-improvement but also about helping people lead their best lives possible.
After my first career as a systems
Even before the sale of my first company I was already planning my next business! How could I use the skills that I learned over the years to start another business? What were the best skills that I had? I was able to juggle numerous clients’ needs and schedules, and make them more productive! Was organizing a real job? It certainly was!
I used my organizational skills to help business and residential clients become more organized and more productive by starting a Professional Organizing and Productivity business. This led me on a continuous quest for education, and I recognized the value in enhancing my skills by earning numerous certifications. Furthermore, my reputation
Expanding on my business goals and my love for educating people I started to teach classes on paper and time management, estate and life management, and anything else related to being organized, productive and
Throughout all of these transitions, my passion and top priority has been in teaching and coaching people about the endless possibilities in life and assisting them in recognizing their goals and endless potential, even if they didn’t know what they were. I believe in others success’ being my success!
Expanding the coaching side of my Organizing and Productivity business was the natural next step in an ever-evolving quest to help people find their way in life. My training through Coach Training Alliance helped me achieve my next goal of becoming a Life Coach.
Karin E. Fried, CPC, EMT-B, CTACC
Certified Life & Business Coach / Professional Organizer / Productivity Consultant
- Member: National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals (NAPO)
- Member: Institute For Challenging Disorganization (ICD)
- Certificate of Study in Chronic Disorganization
- Certificate of Study in Basic Hoarding Issues with the CD Client
- Certificate of Study in Understanding the Needs of the Elderly CD Client
- Certificate of Study in Basic ADD Issues with the CD Client
- Certificate of Study in CD Client Administration
- Certificate of Study in Life Transitions
- Certificate of Study in Time Management and Productivity
- Certificate of Study in Interpersonal Intelligence
- Certificate of Study in Mental Health Conditions and Challenges Affecting the CD Client
- CD Specialist – Level II Certificate
- Hoarding Specialist – Level II Certificate
- Certified Life & Business Coach
Productivity and organization *is* achievable!
The relationship with my coach, Karin, was easy to establish and the experience exceeded my expectations. She assisted me with uncovering what was behind my challenges with time management and work product organization. Karin’s guidance and support
Needed help with starting my own healthcare agency
Karin was truly a blessing and continue to be that, she help me look at things in a different perspective. I was so all over the place with my business plus trying to work it. Karin help me with a strategy for the steps and direction I needed to go with my agency. Karin is completely awesome and she knows the ins and outs. I will continue to let her be my business coach.Morgan J.